Boldenone Undecylenate email@example.com
|Posted on:||30 January 2018 / 08:16|
Alias: Equipoise; Ganabol; Equigan; Ultragan; Boldenone undecanoate
CAS No: 13103-34-9
Standard: Enterprise Standard
MOQ(minimum order quantity): 10gram
Appearance: Colorless of light yellow sticky liquid
Usage: Boldenone Undecylenate(Equipoise) is a steroid compound that can give users slow but steady gains during a cycle. It is also relatively safe with very few reports of the side effects caused by testosterone conversion into estrogen.
It is a derivative , which exhibits strong anabolic and moderately androgenic properties. The undecylenate ester greatly extends the activity of the drug (the undecylenate ester is only one carbon atom longer than decanoate), so that clinically injections would need to be repeated every three or four weeks.In the veterinary feild Equipoise is most commonly used on horses, exhibiting a pronounced effect on lean bodyweight, appetite and general disposition of the animal. As with all steroids, this compound shows a marked ability for increasing red blood cell production. In recent years this compound has become a favorite among athletes. Many consider it an ideal replacement to Deca-Durabolin.
The side effects of Equipoise are generally mild. The structure of boldenone does allow it to convert into estrogen, but it does not have an extremely high affinity to do so. If we look at aromatization studies, they suggest that its rate of estrogen conversion should be about half that Water retention with this drug would therefore be slightly higher than that with Deca-Durabolin (with an estimated 20% conversion), but much less than we would find with a stronger compound . While there is still a chance of encountering an estrogen related side effect as such when using Equipoise, problems are usually not encountered at a moderate dosage level.
1. Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) is historically a veterinary steroid but for some time has been available as an UGL human preparation as well.
For bodybuilders, it should be used as Equipoise can cause ****** dysfunction.
In order to maintain stable blood levels, Equipoise should be injected at least once per week. It is most commonly used at a dosage of 400-600mg per week for men, 50-150 mg per week for women.
Equipoise is not a rapid mass builder, but will provide a slow but steady gain of strength and quality muscle mass. The most positive effects of this drug are seen when it is used for longer cycles, usually lasting at least 10 weeks in length.
2. Equipoise is fairly mild with side effects, yet it still has some- just the way any steroid would. These side effects are common to most steroids: Acne, unnatural hair growth, oily skin, prostate, hoarseness or deepening of voice, unnatural hair growth, and unusual hair loss.
On of the biggest problems with equipoise is it’s known for causing acne on the chest, back and shoulder areas. Therefore, if you’re acne prone, make sure to use anti-bacterial and anti-acne soap and lotion daily.
Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin.Anabolic effects include growth of muscle mass and strength, increased bone density and strength, and stimulation of linear growth and bone maturation.
Androgenic effects include maturation of the *** organs, particularly the ***** and the formation of the scrotum in the fetus, and after birth (usually at puberty) a deepening of the voice, growth of the beard and axillary hair. Many of these fall into the category of male secondary *** characteristics.
Our Competitive Advantages:
1. Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country.
2. We send the detailed price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for your reference.
3. You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detailed address.
4. We will pack your parcel and arrange to shipment according to your requirements
5. Once parcel is sent,I will offer you parcel’s picture,tracking number and tracking website.
6. After you receiving parcel,we will offer you best after-sale.