Epistane service01@chembj.com

Epistane service01@chembj.com
Price:$1
Condition:New
Warranty:Yes
Quantity:1 Available
Location:,
Posted on:31 January 2018 / 07:54
Expires in:101 days and 3:42 hours
Views:7
Contact Seller
Name:
Epistane
CAS:
4267-80-5
Assay:
98%

Item Description

Epistane

service01@chembj.com
skype:harryycp
whatsapp:+8618578209856
http://www.musclegain-steroids.com/

Product Categories: Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Steroids;Sulfur & Selenium Compounds
Assay: 98%
CAS: 4267-80-5
Appearance: White powder
Package: foil bag
M.F.: C20H32OS
M.P.: 168-169°C
Usage: Epistane is a methylated derivative of the steroid epitiostanol (E588800). Epistane is a readily orally active compound that lacks the 3-ketone common to most anabolic steroids. Epistane greatly
increases protein synthesis and build up in lean muscle mass
 
Product Description:
Epistane, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means
it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can
result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane binds specifically
to the 17-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong
effects on specific tissue, Epistane can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane specifically block estrogen in ****** tissue but it induces an
estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the ****** tissue cells. Studies
show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75%
of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. Thats results in 100% of the male users with no side effects.
 
Epistane is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the
natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make
Epistane a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the bodys natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of wet compounds.

Our advantages:
1. Zhuhai Shuangbojie Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying.
2. Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
3. Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs
pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand.
4. Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours.
5. High quality, good price, fast and safety delivery. Shipment by DHL, TNT, FEDEX, HKEMS, UPS, etc.

Discussions

You need to login or register to post a question
Press Enter to Search