Helambu Cultural Trek
|Posted on:||23 November 2017 / 06:08|
Team Himalaya trekking in the most picturesque journey to Helambu Cultural Trek, an
enjoyable trip for all types of people as this journey starts with a moderate walk with few uphill
climb at your own leisure pace with rest and acclimatization, on route Helambu and reaching the
highest point of this trip at 3,597 meters, on this fabulous Helambu Cultural Trek.
Starting with an interesting drive towards North of Kathmandu ,on the mountainous road to
Sundarijal at 1,460 meters high, then with an impressive walk uphill through several Tamang
villages,farm lands and into pristine forest rhododendron, magnolia, pines and oaks trees. In
spring and summer this area will be a paradise for nature lover and botanist with hills and valley
in flames with colorful wild flowers in bloom, wild life and birds.
Walk continues reaching at Chisopani with views of stunning Himalayan mountain range from
Annapurna, Manaslu towards West with Langtang and Jugal Himal towards North and further
looking east is the mighty Everest mountain range.From walking on the ridge line and after
Tadepati with awesome views, heading towards the main villages of Helambu at Malemchigaon
and Tarkyeghyang with your own pace, judging its village life with rare hill tribes of Himalaya,
the Hyalmos with their old religion, culture, tradition, language, customs similar of Tibetan
origin. Hyalmo are famous for their warm hospitality with their fascinating culture, rituals, and
traditional wood craft, and costumes.
After days of moderate walk reaching to Tarke Gyang and Sermathang, the beautiful houses
with old Gompa, where we enjoy its fascinating villages and scenery of high snow capped peaks
and then heading down to warmer area at Malemchipul Bazaar with a drive back to Kathmandu.
This awesome journey completes with an interesting ride back to hustle bustle city life of
Kathmandu city after a most enjoyable and fantastic time around Helambu Cultural Trek with best guidance and excellent service of Team Himalaya Treks and Expeditions.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani 2,300 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 03: Trek to Gul Bhanjyang 2,125 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang 2,446 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Thadepati 3,597 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Malemchigaon 2,560 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Tarke Gyang 2,590 m – 04 hours.
- Day 08: Trek to Sermathang 2,610 m – 04 hours.
- Day 09: Trek and drive from Malemchipul Bazaar to Kathmandu – 04 hrs.
- Day 10: In Kathmandu full day sightseeing tour.
- Day 11: International departure for homeward bound.
- cost includes :
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport.
- 3 night Tourist star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- All meals during the trek. (BREAKFAST ,LUNCH AND DINNERS).
- All necessary paper work and national park permits and Tims card.
- All our government taxes ,vat ,tourist service charges.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English speaking guide and porter to carry
- Luggage .( 2 trekkers 1 porter )
- Food, drinks ,accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment s, transportation and medicine all stuff.
- Twins sharing comfortable and clean private rooms in during the trek.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag by team Himalaya (which need to be returned after the trek) .
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Trip maps
- Official expense.
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- cost excludes :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .
- Personal expenses (phone calls ,laundry ,bar bills ,battery recharge ,extra porter ,bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu .
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Excess baggage charge
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early, late and early return from mountain(due to any reason )than the scheduled.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected ).