Methylamine hydrochloride firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||3 February 2018 / 09:21|
Synonyms: Methylamine Hcl
CAS NO: 593-51-1
Chemical Properties:white to light tan solid
Usage: The preparation of some surfactants and photographic developers require methylamine as a building block.
Methylamine is the organic compound with a formula of CH3NH2. This colorless gas is a derivative of
ammonia, but with one H atom replaced by a methyl group. It is the simplest primary amine. It is sold as
a solution in methanol, ethanol, THF, and water, or as the anhydrous gas in pressurized metal containers. Industrially, methylamine is transported in its anhydrous form in pressurized railcars and tank trailers.
It has a strong odor similar to fish. Methylamine is used as a building block for the synthesis of many other commercially available compounds. Over 1 million tonnes are produced annually.
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard:BP/USP/EP/Enterprise standard
2) All Purity≥99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment.Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment.Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe,
and we have stock in there for transferring.
3,We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers’s requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality,competitive price,fast delivery ,first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.