MGF 2mg/Vial firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||1 February 2018 / 08:04|
Mechano Growth Factor,MGF
Synonyms: MGF;Anti-STAT5A, C-Terminal antibody produced in rabbit;Mammary gland factor; STA5A;
Anti-STAT5A antibody produced in rabbit;
STAT5, His tagged human;STAT5A
Appearance: White Lyophilized Powder
Grade: Pharmarceutical Grade
What is MGF?
Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) also known as IGF-1Ec is a growth factor/repair factor that is derived from exercised or damaged muscle tissue. It’s called MGF as IGF-IEa is a bit of a mouthful and harder to
identify amongst the other IGF variants.
What makes MGF special is its’ unique role in muscle growth. MGF has the ability to cause wasted tissue
to grow and improve by activating muscle stem cells and increasing the upregulation of protein synthesis, this unique ability can rapidly improve recovery and speed up muscle growth. MGF can initiate muscle satellite (stem) cell activation in addition to its IGF-1 receptor domain which, in turn, increases
protein synthesis turnover; therefore, if used correctly it can improve muscle mass over time.
How to Use MGF?
When you train, what happens to your muscles is they break down, the cells are damaged, muscle tissue
needs to be repaired and your body produces 2 forms of MGF splice variant. The first initial release of
the above mentioned number 1 variant from the liver helps muscle cell recovery, if there is no MGF then muscle cells die.
As muscle is a post-mitotic tissue and as such cell replacement is not a means of tissue repair, if the cells are not repaired they die and your muscles get smaller and weaker. In muscle tissue, the pool of
these stem cells is apparently replenished by the action of MGF, which is produced as a pulse following damage.
Now, with synthetic injections of MGF you can increase the pulse and so speed up recovery, and increase the muscle tissue cells by stimulating satellite cells into full maturity. In terms of dosages, 200mcg bi-laterally is the very best choice of dosing in muscles trained.
The only problem with MGF, is that it has such a short half life, just a few minutes, between 5-7, and it needs to be used immediately post workout as it wont work if muscle tissue hasn’t been damaged.
Nevertheless, MGF has a huge role to play, and is administered to those with muscle wasting diseases and
for those who are elderly and have lost muscle mass for good reason, it is EXTREMELY anabolic.
Benefits of MGF:
1. Improved skeletal muscle regeneration – Because of Mechano Growth Factor’s ability to extend the
half-life of cellular secretion as it relates to an animal test subject’s muscular and skeletal growth,
the peptide has allowed for a more efficient building and repair process relating to muscles and tissues.
2. Improved bone density – Mechano Growth Factor’s functionality is such that it enables for more
efficient production of bone minerals. In turn, this enables the bones in animal test subjects to
increase its overall density quicker.
3.More efficient recovery from injury – According to scientific study conducted on animal test subjects,
the peptide’s ability to extend cellular secretion enables for a longer period in which damage done to muscle fibers and skeletal tissue can be attended to internally. As such, this increased stretch of time enables the subjects’ body to heal from an injury in a faster basis than usual.
1. Please tell us the details about products you need, which include product name and quantity.
2. We quote ,offer payment terms and shipping methods.
3. You agree and choose one of payment terms which you convinent.
4. We arrange packing and shipment after received money.
5. We offer good after-sale service after you receive goods.
1. Lead Time: Within 24hours after you payment
2. Delivery Time: 5-7 working days
3. Packing: Very discreet or as your requirement
4. Shipping: DHL / TNT / UPS / HKEMS / FEDEX / ETk.
5. Tracking number: The tracking number will give to you after goods send out at first time.
6. After-sales service: 24/7 online for you to solve problems.