Pisang Peak Climbing & Thorang – la|https://teamhimalaya.com/package/pisang-peak-thorang-la/
|Posted on:||1 December 2017 / 09:22|
Pisang Peak(6,091 m / 19,984 ft) is based above the valley of Manang with stunning views of Mt. Annapurna’s II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tilicho and Manaslu and mountain range.
Team Himalaya’s Pisang Peak Climbing & Thorang – la trek followed by awesome ascend,is an adventure of life time,alongside the comfort of nice lodge. Pisang Peak is located in the remote side of Manang Valley and is one of the best picturesque destinations in all Himalaya mountain range with complete views of Northern and Southern Annapurna with massif Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Manaslu.
The trek & climb to Pisang Peak & Thorang – la is rated as world’s tenth top destinations, where one can marvel the Himalaya in different angles, starting from low warm sub-tropical, alpine and meditarrean climate to arctic zone with constant beautiful scenery of high valleys.Rolling green hills and white peaks towering against the clear blue sky, is another attraction of this adventure,which passes through many traditional villages with rich cultural heritage of Buddhists visiting like old monasteries.We can observe the culture and way of life of native people as it was for hundreds of years.
Team Himalaya strategically organises climb to Pisang Peak & Thorang-la ,through the awesome trails which passes through dramatic landscapes from rice paddy fields, thick rhododendron, pines, firs and oaks forests to windswept arid landscapes.
The journey starts from Kathmandu with an interesting drive to low areas of Lamjung and then trekking into alpine mid hills villages of Tal besi, Dharapani and Chame town following the high trail to Manang alongside the tremendous views of Northern Annapurna, Manaslu and Lamjung mountain range .We march through isolated areas of Manang valley, to make our ascend to Pisang Peak at 6,091 m / 19,984 ft. The climbing portion will be done after good rest and acclimatization. The climb to Pisang is straight forward with few section encountering some technical climb. The grade for this climb is rated as PD ( Peu Difficile) with some technical . Team Himalaya veteran and expert guides will pave the route by fixing ropes where necessary to make the climb safe so that every member can reach the summit top without difficulty and have a successful triumph.
After a great climb at Pisang Peak, we head towards Thorang-la pass at 5,416 meters another highest point of this adventure.Later,we pass across more charming villages of Muktinath and Jomsom with everlasting views of mountains and enchanting woodlands. After completing this journey of a life time experience,we take a sweeping scenic flight to picturesque Pokhara.https://teamhimalaya.com/package/pisang-peak-thorang-la/
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu sightseeing tour and preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Jagat via Beshishar 800 m – 08 hrs journey.
- Day 04: Trek to Dharapani 1,920m – 05 hours.
- Day 05: Trek to Chame 2,670 m – 06 hours.
- Day 06: Trek to Pisang village 3,300 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07: Rest day at Pisang village for acclimatization
- Day 08: Trek to Pisang Peak Base Camp 4,380m – 04 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek to Pisang Peak High Camp 5,400m- 04 hrs.
- Day 10: Climb Pisang Peak 6,091m / 19,980ft back to base camp- 08 hrs.
- Day 11: Reserve day in case of unfavorable weather condition
- Day 12: Trek to Manang village 3,450 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,110 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 14: Trek to Thorong Phedi and to High Camp 4,600m – 04 hrs.
- Day 15: Cross Thorong-La 5,416 m and to Muktinath 3,800 – 07 hrs.
- Day 16: Trek to Jomsom 2,715 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 17: Morning flight to Pokhara 820 m and transfer to hotel.
- Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu 1,350m and transfer to hotel.
- Day 19: In Kathmandu free day with optional sightseeing tour.
- Day 20: International departure for home ward bound.